We're helping one of our tech startup/scaleup clients in their search for a Senior Performance Marketing Manager/Performance Marketing Lead to lead the performance marketing function.
This is a Series A-funded B2C startup that is actually on the path to unicorn status. They multiple products, the flagship product has 500,000+ users so far and are looking to grow that into the millions. The company is making a difference to society through their products and it is all geared towards financial literacy and money management.
You will be leading the paid performance function and owning the paid ad budgets, developing and implementing paid marketing strategies, channel strategy, tracking performance and growing the products nationally.
In addition, this Performance Marketing Manager will be central to the transformation of the company’s performance marketing program.
Responsibilities may include:
- Leading the development and implementation of paid digital marketing strategies to grow the product – acquire new customers and retain and engage customers
- Utilising a variety of digital channels such as paid search, paid social, display, retargeting
- Design and continuously refine advertising and marketing strategy
- Perform A/B testing and optimisation, to lower CAC and improving ROAS
- Manage and allocate paid ad budgets (with a view of continual increase)
- Collaborate with in-house creative designers, copywriters to produce display ads and develop messaging
- Hypothesise on innovations to build pipeline for marketing and digital channels, promotions and experiment and perform A/B and multivariate tests
- Conduct experiments, testing and analyse complex data alongside the analytics teams
- Work collaboratively with the wider marketing team to create collaterals, creatives, videos.
Growth is your north star and you’re passionate about challenging the status quo.
- You have 3+ years’ experience in paid media, digital marketing – especially paid search and paid social. Others may be paid social affiliate marketing, display ads
- Understand or are fluent across most digital channels
- Experienced in setting up experiments and performing A/B tests
- Proven track record of growing a product through your ideas, persistent experimentation and optimisation
- You’re highly data-driven and experienced using data and analytics to drive and refine strategy
- Always up to date with the market and industry
- Agile thinker and operate with a lean startup mindset
- Brilliant communicator and team player.