Join an exciting tech startup with ambitions of becoming a global household name and is fast becoming a key player in the B2C fintech space.
It has built a one-stop-shop platform/app for all things finance, investments and financial management. The platform is also driven by a community framework, with individuals on the platform connecting with each other and discussing finances.
Due to a big product roadmap and growth mandate ahead, the company is looking for a data-driven and proven Product Growth leader to lead the product growth agenda and drive exponential growth in users by the end of 2021 and expand into overseas markets.
The role will involve playing with the product itself - experimenting, designing and building growth/viral loops within the product to promote acquisition, retention and referrals. In addition, this person may also drive experimentation of different marketing channels to find the most effective acquisition channels and ultimately turning it into a household name.
The north-star metric is number of active users.
Responsibilities may include:
- Designing and implementing creative, unconventional and cost-efficient channels to raise awareness, acquire and activate users/customers and grow the business – this could involve designing and building growth/viral loops in the product;
- Taking data and tech-centric approach to growth;
- Identifying channels to test, running tests, perform customer/audience segmentation analysis, develop paid and organic media presence and find ways to optimise these channels
- Partner with the leadership team, Data Science, Product and Software Engineering teams to steer product direction, suggest and build viral/growth loops to shape the product to self-grow
- Experiment and iterate your ideas to find effective ways to reach potential and existing customers
- Communicate and present your ideas across the business.
You are relentless and all you think about is product growth. Your ambitions are to build a household name and build a community of financial happiness.
- You have a proven track record of growing a north-star metric through excellent data-driven decisions and product-led growth initiatives;
- Proven track record of growing a product through your ideas and persistent experimentation
- Entrepreneurial and willing to take risks, experiment, do unconventional things to grow and get attention.
- Understand social media and marketing channels as well as customer/user behaviour
- Familiar with different viral marketing tactics and are familiar with some of the world’s fastest growing startups and how they implemented different ideas
- Agile thinker and operate with a lean startup mindset