Please note: this role is US-based
The Company and Role
This Australian company is an early-stage B2C fintech startup that is creating a whole new category of finance. They're also on a mission to create a world of financial literacy and people’s finances are on autopilot to achieve their financial ambitions. They’ve built a one-stop app/platform for all things financial. The platform is also driven by a community framework, with individuals on the platform connecting and interacting with each other.
Due to a big product roadmap and growth mandate ahead, the company is looking for a proven Head of Growth to lead the category creation, product and marketing agenda and drive exponential growth in users by the end of 2021 and expand from Australia to markets such as the US.
This will involve growth marketing and product growth initiatives - experimenting, designing and building growth/viral loops within the product to promote acquisition, retention and referrals. In addition, this person may also drive experimentation of different marketing channels to find the most effective acquisition channels.
You are relentless and all you think about is growth. Your ambitions are to build a household name and build a community of financial happiness.
- You have a proven track record of growing a north-star metric through excellent data-driven decisions through growth marketing and/or product-led growth initiatives;
- Proven track record of growing a product through your ideas and persistent experimentation
- Entrepreneurial and willing to take risks, experiment, do unconventional things to grow and get attention.
- Understand social media and marketing channels as well as customer/user behaviour
- Familiar with different viral marketing tactics and are familiar with some of the world’s fastest growing startups and how they implemented different ideas
- Agile thinker and operate with a lean startup mindset