Please note: hiring for this opportunity commences in May 2021 and we are open to conversations now.
This VC-backed mission-driven edtech startup is a leading and dominant player in Australia and will be expanding into the US in 2021. The company is founded and led by one of the world's thought leaders and pioneer in the edtech space.
It is a product-centric company and all of its growth has been through product and marketing-led efforts, there are no sales channels involved. Due to its rapid growth, the company is now looking for a data-driven Head of Growth Marketing to help it scale and expand its presence.
This is a Head of Marketing position and will be working very closely with the Product team to drive growth.
Growth marketing and product is the heart of the Inquisitive business. It is present in over 70% of Australian primary schools and this has been achieved through marketing-led growth efforts. There are no sales channels involved.
Your effort will involve managing marketing for Australia and for the company’s expansion into the US in 2021.
This person will be both strategic and hands-on with execution of marketing campaigns in the short to medium term. As the results come through, this person will have the opportunity to move into more and more of a strategic role.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Leading the growth and digital marketing efforts from end-to-end being both strategic and hands-on (initially) – taking on a heavily data-driven approach;
• Developing and executing marketing campaigns cross multiple channels, mainly paid search/SEM, paid social (e.g. Facebook), email marketing and SEO;
• Continue and lead a growth-minded, experiment-driven culture by keeping or increasing cadence of experimentation to find, optimise and scale growth channels and marketing campaigns for growth and engagement;
• Running the campaigns and setting up journeys in Salesforce is critical.
• Manage campaigns and market segmentation;
• Perform and run analytics and reports, identify trends and insights to optimise spend and performance based on the insights;
• Collaborating with the Product team to deliver and optimise the growth strategy.
· Significant experience as a technically-adept, data-driven digital marketer, growth marketer or performance marketer;
· Significant experience with devising and optimising marketing strategy including management of marketing spend;
· Highly confident with Salesforce is essential, including setting up journeys;
· Highly confident with managing data and performing analytics is essential;
· Highly experienced being hands-on with paid search/SEM, paid social, SEO, email marketing (should have in-depth experience with a few of those channels however not having all of those is fine, just know enough to be able to set it up and allocate resources to run it);
· The following Lominger Competencies:
- Customer focus
- Drive for results
- Problem solving.