This startup is based in Sydney however the opportunity is open to candidates globally.
This Australian early stage, VC-backed tech startup has an impressive and experienced founding team. Together with its innovative B2B SaaS product and a global TAM running into the billions, this startup may be propelled into becoming a unicorn in the coming years.
Having Seed funding from US investors to US$7M so far, they are looking at rapid growth and scale by building out their Growth team. As a result, they’d like to find a Head of Marketing who is data-driven and can lead product-led growth, working cross-functionally to help build a product that markets and grows itself through user acquisition, expansion, conversion and retention.
The product is B2B SaaS and the role will involve being across all aspects of Growth Marketing:
• Working through the entire funnel from awareness, right down to retention to drive user acquisition and revenue growth;
• Pipelining and generating leads;
• Leading overall go-to-market strategy and launch;
• Strategising and experimenting on a multitude of digital channels such as SEO, SEM/paid search, paid social etc to find the most effective growth channels;
• Constant and frequent experimentation of channels, AB testing, to drive the growth of the product - whether it be marketing or product;
• Being data-driven and perform analysis of data to tell a story, drive campaigns and experiment with growth;
• Build and lead a best-in-class growth team.
You have a growth mindset and are always keen on experimentation and testing to drive exponential growth
• You are an experienced Head of Growth or Senior Growth Marketer ideally coming from a tech startup/scaleup;
• Have a proven pedigree in growing startups/scaleups and contributed towards scaling them;
• Have experienced leading growth through product-led growth;
• Deep understanding of marketing, especially around digital marketing channels and the different parts of the customer lifecycle and funnels;
• Experienced designing and performing experiments to drive marketing and growth;
• Highly data-driven - data drives your decisions and you can get technical with data too;
• You may have also led a small team of growth and marketing specialists.