This Australian fintech startup is a market leader in its space. It has built a platform and a marketplace that helps connect customers to businesses and has an additional service providing lead generation for its corporate client base, generating in excess of $2 billion of business for its clients so far.
They've come off a fresh round of funding and is scaling. As such, we're commencing the search for a game-changing Head of Growth Marketing to grow and scale the company, setting them up to become the go-to platform in Australia and eventually expand internationally.
You will lead the growth and scaling of the company. This will include defining go-to-market strategies for its new products and verticals, strategising and executing on the growth of products through the entire Pirate Funnel.
Responsibilities may include:
- Design and execute strategies to increase and optimise revenue and user growth for its products, this includes working at the awareness, acquisition and activation stages as well as building out marketing and product features to drive user retention and referrals;
- Combine your skills in digital marketing, analytics and product management to find and implement creative, unconventional and cost-efficient channels to build a customer base as well as supplier base and grow the business
- Creating and executing (hands-on) on marketing strategies which will include combining organic marketing such as SEO with paid performance marketing through paid search/Google Ads, paid social (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram), affiliate channels and programmatic display;
- Experimenting and identifying channels to test, running tests, perform customer/audience segmentation analysis, develop social media presence and find ways to optimise these channels
- Understand social media and marketing channels as well as customer behaviour
- Working closely with the CEO, product and sales teams to build viral and growth loops to shape the product to self-grow
- Experiment and iterate your ideas to find effective ways to reach potential and existing customers.
You are relentless in your pursuit of growth and want to disrupt the industry
- You are a Head of Growth or a Head of Marketing with a proven track record of growing a north-star metric through strategic marketing and performance marketing;
- You’ve grown and scaled other tech startups to mass;
- Proven track record of growing products through your ideas and experimentation
- Entrepreneurial and willing to take risks, experiment, do unconventional things to grow and get attention
- Familiar with different viral marketing tactics, referral marketing and knowledge of some of the world’s fastest-growing startups and how they implemented different ideas.