Please note: Hiring will commence from late-November and we're happy to speak with potential candidates.
This VC-backed fintech scaleup has built an innovative solution that is used by leading businesses, listed companies, tech unicorns and startups across Australia.
They’re rapidly growing and are looking to scale now. As a result, they’d like to find a Head of Growth who is data-driven, works across the entire AARRR funnel and can work on the full spectrum of growth marketing from strategy through to execution.
The product is B2B and the role will involve being across all aspects of Growth Marketing:
• Working through the entire Pirate funnel from awareness, right down to retention to drive user acquisition and revenue growth;
• Pipelining and generating leads;
• Strategising and executing (being hands-on) with campaigns on a multitude of digital channels - primarily SEO, SEM/paid search;
• Manage agency relationships and campaigns through paid social, display, affiliates;
• Constant and frequent experimentation of channels, AB testing, to drive the growth of the product - whether it be marketing or product;
• Being data-driven and perform analysis of data to tell a story, drive campaigns and experiment with growth;
• Managing the advertising and marketing budget.
You have a growth mindset and are always keen on experimentation and testing to drive exponential growth
• You are an experienced Head of Growth, Growth Hacker, Growth Marketer or perhaps a Performance Marketer, ideally coming from a tech startup/scaleup;
• Have a proven pedigree in growing startups/scaleups and contributed towards scaling them;
• Worked across the entire AARRR/pirate funnel, this means that you may have also had some involvement with product too;
• Happy to be both strategic and hands-on/executional with channels such as SEO and SEM/paid search;
• Experienced designing and performing experiments to drive marketing and growth;
• Highly data-driven - data drives your decisions and you can get technical with data too.