This Series A-funded multinational fintech startup is one of the fastest-growing tech startups in the APAC region with hundreds of thousands of users within a short period (and rapidly growing) and is led by some the most influential fintech leaders in Asia.
It is on a mission to provide opportunity and ease of access to innovation in financial investments to all consumers and building an all-inclusive financial product ecosystem which includes investment platform, exchange, loans and cards.
Due to significant growth and expansion, the company is now looking for a Growth Marketer to drive its performance, digital and product growth in Australia.
As a Growth Marketer, you will initially be driving the awareness, acquisition and activation of customers/users as well as getting deeper into the funnel.
Responsibilities may include:
• Designing and implementing creative, unconventional and cost-efficient channels to raise awareness, acquire and activate users/customers and grow the business – this may also involve refining and recommending new growth loops in the product;
• Taking a marketing (primary), data and tech-centric approach to growth;
• Building and fostering an experiment-driven culture and ensuring a weekly cadence of experiments performed;
• Creating and executing on marketing strategies which may involve content marketing, building channel strategies, experimenting with different marketing and growth methods;
• Identifying channels to test, running tests, perform customer/audience segmentation analysis, develop paid and organic media presence and find ways to optimise these channels
• Experiment and iterate your ideas to find effective ways to reach potential and existing customers
You are relentless in your pursuit of growth and your ambitions are to build an Australian household name.
• You are a Growth Marketer with a proven track record of growing a north-star metric through data and experiment-driven marketing;
• Proven track record of growing a product through your ideas and persistent experimentation
• Understand social media, organic and performance marketing channels as well as customer/user behaviour
• Agile thinker and operate with a lean startup mindset